Sales Development Rep
Are you looking to launch your career in sales with a company that is revolutionizing the Water industry with an innovative product needed by most Fortune 500 companies and was awarded The Best Place to Work in our industry? Are you the right candidate to earn rapid career growth while helping to save the planet? Then you might be the right fit for us.
Desalitech is the leader in revolutionary industrial water treatment and purification machines for Fortune 500 companies and we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Inside Sales Representatives to join our team in our Newton, MA office. This individual will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for our innovative reverse osmosis systems. The ideal candidate will a self-starter that possess exceptional ambition and drive, excellent communication skills, a competitive nature, and a strong desire to develop innovative solutions and exceed goals. You will work closely with our Field Sales and marketing teams to target and prospect target organizations.
This early sales career role will give you the tools needed to succeed and accelerate your career, while providing access to senior business leaders and mentors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate qualified leads through strategic account mapping, proactive cold calling, and emailing
- Leverage systems like Hoovers, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, and management direction to find new prospects to approach
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with Outside Sales & Marketing teams to improve sales strategies and further qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through Salesforce.com and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with confident tonality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Strong self-motivation coupled with the key critical SDR’ characteristics: intelligence/problem solving, passion, proactive, and competitiveness
- Ability to articulate value and quickly develop positive relationships with individuals from varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Comfortable discussing technology and technological concepts
- Effective time management capabilities
- Drive to meet and exceed goals, objectives, and sales targets while contributing to a fun work place
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment but also think and work independently, understanding and executing requests with minimal supervision
- Interest in learning and getting better
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive base salary with commissions
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid time off
- A fun workplace and team with unique challenges every day
- Opportunity to help the water industry’s most innovative company solve one of the world’s most pressing problems. Help us change the world!
How to Apply:
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Desalitech
The world is running out of available water, infrastructures are aging, and awareness is building. All these macro drivers are aligning in favor of high efficiency water treatment, reuse, and desalination. Today the leading technology that addresses those challenges is old, inherently inefficient, and not very reliable.
Desalitech’s disruptive and patented water purification and reuse product line greatly reduces treatment costs while streamlining & stabilizing customers’ operations. Since opening its US offices in 2013, Desalitech has helped companies, including Coca Cola, Procter & Gamble, Archer Daniels Midland, and other Fortune 500 companies, save significant amounts of water, energy and money. In that process, it has built a stellar team and won major industry awards, including the “Breakthrough Water Tech Company of the Year 2016”, “Aquatech Innovation Award 2017 – Water Treatment”, “2017 Best Place to Work in Water Industry”.