Water is the new oil. Worldwide demand is ever increasing – not just because of an increasing population – but also because it is an integral component used in producing nearly every product we consume or use in our daily lives. Industrial applications require a water quality beyond even our drinking water, so it must be purified before going into our food and beverage, pharmaceuticals or cosmetics, or before it’s used to produce our electric power, gasoline, cars, paper and textiles, plastic, metal, or even the microprocessors used in our favorite devices.
Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies such as Coca Cola, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, Southern California Edison, and Kimberly Clark to boost their financial, environmental, and operational competitiveness; creating a paradigm shift in water efficiency and reliability. So with every industry on the planet having a need, are you excited yet about your earning potential? We have immediate openings for Regional Directors in a number of territories.
Desalitech is an enterprise tech startup, with the advantage of being the only disrupting player in a gigantic and hugely important market sector. We are doubling our sales yearly, winning every possible award, including the “best place to work” in the global water industry, and we strive to truly change the world (while making a lot of money in that process).
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company that is making a real positive impact. If you thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, have the skills to bring in new top-notch customers, and are ready to make a major difference within the organization, then you may excel at Desalitech.
The Regional Director will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing big ticket items (hundreds of thousands of USD) to enterprise customers. Your active listening and challenger skills will allow you to understand a prospect’s pain points, perceived opportunities, and determine which of their initiatives can be achieved by leveraging Desalitech’s proprietary solutions. You must be a self-starter, independent, and have very strong communication, writing, presentation, and follow up skills.
The ideal candidate enjoys prospecting, has a successful track record in territory development with strong experience in high dollar figure transactions to enterprise accounts. Some type of technical degree is desired.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop targeted short term and long-term territory plans to maximize the sales of Desalitech’s products.
- Proactively generate new opportunities (prospecting).
- Aggressively qualify the prospect and evaluate the prospect’s capital expenditures and revenue potential.
- Develop detailed account plans for larger opportunities. The account plans will identify specific strategies, tactics, and next steps to maximize account penetration with Desalitech’s products.
- Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo’s, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
- Effectively work with Desalitech’s sales engineering team to develop technical and business requirements for our prospects and customer. Work with our team to develop detailed proposals to meet customer specific pain points and challenges, ultimately winning the opportunities.
- Provide additional revenue by always being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organization.
- Religiously use Desalitech’s sales system, qualification methodology, and CRM to record all your prospecting activity and account management activity on a daily basis.
- We seek candidates that are intelligent, and have strong Persistence, heart and Drive (PhD).
- Minimally 5 years of territory development and enterprise sales experience
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
Our beliefs are VERY important to us, and we only want to work with likeminded people. Please review at our “PURE WATER” beliefs here.
- Competitive base salary with commissions
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid time off
- A fun workplace and team with unique challenges every day
- Opportunity to help the water industry’s most innovative company solve one of the world’s most pressing problems. Help us change the world!
How to Apply:
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email email@example.com
More About Desalitech
The world is running out of available water, infrastructures are aging, and awareness is building. All these macro drivers are aligning in favor of high efficiency water treatment, reuse, and desalination. Today the leading technology that addresses those challenges is old, inherently inefficient, and not very reliable.
Desalitech’s disruptive and patented water purification and reuse product line greatly reduces treatment costs while streamlining & stabilizing customers’ operations. Since opening its US offices in 2013, Desalitech has helped companies, including Coca Cola, Procter & Gamble, Archer Daniels Midland, and other Fortune 500 companies, save significant amounts of water, energy and money. In that process, it has built a stellar team and won major industry awards, including the “Breakthrough Water Tech Company of the Year 2016”, “Aquatech Innovation Award 2017 – Water Treatment”, “2017 Best Place to Work in Water Industry”.